1 May 2023
Be Tutor in 2022/23!
Tutors are students who help younger students in their university career, supporting them in their study and providing them with information and helping them to integrate into the university community. Being a tutor allows you to help other students and to acquire skills useful for your personal growth, such as public speaking, teamwork and people management.
We are looking for tutors to help students at every level of study:
- tutors for the Bachelor’s Degree Programme (“Laurea Triennale”) in Computer Science. Italian proficiency required.
- tutors for the Master’s Degree Programme in Cybersecurity. English proficiency required
- tutors for the Master’s Degree Programma in Computer Science. English proficiency required.
- tutors for the Master’s Degree Programme in Data Science. English proficiency required.
- tutors for university orientation activities. Italian proficiency required.
Applications must be submitted on-line on UNIWEB portal (INIZIATIVE section) from May 3rd to May 22nd 2023.
For more information you can contact Prof. Davide Bresolin, or refer to the pages
https://www.unipd.it/en/study-support (in english)
https://www.unipd.it/diventare-tutor (in italian)